To use Pepipost APIs, You need an API Key, an active sending domain and credits. You can only align those if you have a Pepipost account.
Register here to create a Pepipost account.
- Once you have created an account, You need an active sending domain.
Learn about Sending Domain by clicking here.
- In case you want to try our APIs and can’t wait till your domain is activated, use
pepisandbox.comto send mails to the email address registered with your Pepipost account.
- You would need an API Key to authenticate your API requests. You can find the API Key by navigating to Settings -> Integration.
- We preload each account with test credits but keep an eye out to make sure you have enough credits in your account.
- You are now ready to send your first test email.