The current version
v5 was released on 18th May 2020.
|2.0||Active, Full support available|
|1.0||Version is scheduled to be deprecated on 31st September 2020.|
This represents a log of all changes to the API in version 5.
- Nomenclature changed from camelCase to snake_case.
- CNAME records removed from all APIs.
- Events API(
/events) replaces Logs API(
- Structural changes to Send Email API
- Support for multiple email address in
- Support for recipient name in
attachmentparameter is now also provided locally within the personalization object.
ampcontentare now merged into a single parameter.
scheduleparameter facilitates scheduling functionality
x-apiheaderis changed to
x-apiheader_ccis changed to
token_bcchas been added for recipients in
- Domain ID is provided in response message in ‘add a domain’ API.
- New APIs added [Get list of domains, Delete Domain]
- Single API to suppress email address (and/or domain).
- Single API to remove email address (and/or domain) from the Suppression list.
- Multiple email addresses (or domains) can be suppressed or removed simultaneously.
- Credit type can be assigned at the time of creation of subaccount.
- New API added - Retrieve list of subaccounts.
- Update Subaccount API replaces ‘Change email address’ API, ‘Change credit type’ API and ‘Change password’ API
- Introduction of pagination using scroll ID.
- Introduction of aggregate status to fetch logs for multiple events simultaneously.